Is this blog interesting to read?

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Day Late

Today was just as successful as yesterday with a healthier diet. An omelet and some salmon was on today's menu. With another 4 mile run and active weightlifting I truly felt I did an accomplished day of work. To be honest running isn't my favorite especially after a large omelet which really made the journey difficult. You know when you eat something really good and filling like the whole family Thanksgiving dinner, then you get right up from that table to walk to the couch, it seems like the longest journey of your life. That is exactly what it is like to eat a good breakfast and attempt a run afterwards. I am going to make a few changes to tomorrow's workout, but for the most part my progress is truly coming along...maybe my writing skills will improve some too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment